Oil Is The Life Blood Of Your Cadillac
Tip You Will Ever Get
...have increased their oil change intervals to as high as 14,000 miles. Do they have some secret in their engines that other companies don't have? No. But it sure sounds good when your trying to sell a $50,000 car
Some Oil Companies...
...are offering lifetime guaratees on your engine, but only if you change your oil every 3,000 miles for regular oil or 5,000 miles for synthetic. So who's right?
Industry Professionals Know
Engineers, oil companies and top auto service technicians (who aren't trying to sell you a car) all agree. The 3,000/5,000 rule is still the best and safest policy for your car, no matter what make or model you have. That's what they do on their own cars and you should too.
It's Your Cadillac
Wise Cadillac owners take the time and pay a little
now to maintain their cars on schedule. The
rest do late or no maintenance and pay a lot
for towing & repairs. It's your choice
Here Are The Rules - Be In The Know
- Change regular oil every 3,000 miles.
- Change synthetic oil every 5,000 miles.
- Change your antifreeze every 2 years.
- Change your brake fluid every 2 years.
- Change your transmission fluid every 30,000 miles.
- Do a scheduled 15, 30, 60 and 90,000 mile maintenance.
- Check for potential problems before they happen.